Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Iberogast to the Rescue

     When it comes to treatment options for GP, there aren't many. It's pretty frustrating but led me to search for alternatives, such as Iberogast. It's a simple blend of natural herbs (in liquid form taken three times per day so it's easily absorbed and digested) that helps with symptoms such as nausea, bloating, and heartburn, and also helps move food through the stomach which is exactly what I need. I had heard about Iberogast quite a few times before I decided to give it a try and am kicking myself that I waited so long to try it, but figured if nothing the doctors tried could help me, then why should something this simple.
     It's not a cure all, but has helped so much with my symptoms and reduce my number of flare ups. Before the Iberogast, I could hardly consume eight hundred calories per day and was at a dangerously low weight and now I can generally eat twelve to fifteen hundred calories per day and have gained six pounds! My eating is still far from normal and generally with some discomfort, but this simple and natural remedy has allowed me to eat more thus gaining weight and having more energy to get back to living the life I want and will continue to be big part in my fight against GP.
     Iberogast has a very safe tract record and has been used in other countries for quite awhile, but as with any medication changes you wish to make you should speak with your doctor before doing so. If you would like to give Iberogast a try, you can by it here on Amazon and also read all of the positive reviews of other people (including those without GP!) who have benefited. If you or someone else you know decides to try it, please let me know what you think=)

1 comment:

  1. So good to hear!! I'm glad you're finding so many things to help you live the way you want to live. Always praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete